Find your fit & love your job!
Greenwood Health and Living
Location: Greenwood, IN
The time is now for a more rewarding career with CarDon. At CarDon, you’re not just a number. You’re part of the family! Achieve your professional goals and find a position that fits into your career path. We offer tuition assistance for our assoicates. Plus, flexible schedules, weekly pay and so much more. If you have a heart for senior care and a passion for helping others, then CarDon is the place for you.
Working with us, you will get weekly pay, paid time off, and an Indiana-based, family-owned organization. Plus, we have some amazing benefits.
CarDon is an Indiana-based and family-owned senior-living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. We’re rapidly growing, offer a wide variety of career paths, and reward bright ideas and hard work. Work for the best and join the Heart of the CarDon family of care.
Once licensed as a CNA, you will:
- Provide nursing and nursing related services to residents consistent with their comprehensive assessment and plan of care.
- Maintaining a homelike environment for residents
- Protects and promotes resident rights
- Assists each resident to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible
We are looking for CNA Trainee candidates who have the heart to serve with a compassionate, engaged personality and a dedication to ensuring exceptional outcomes and a high degree of resident satisfaction.
- Classes run October 17th – November 11th.
- Classes and clinicals will be held every week.
- Classes are from 8:30a.m.-3p.m. and clinicals are 6:30a.m.-2:30p.m.
- No CNA license is required to be accepted into the training.
- Must be highly organized and demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well with a diverse population.
Find your calling with CarDon. Apply today!
Don’t hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.