Welcome to CarDon. We’re a family-owned senior living company with more than 20 communities in the Midwest. We offer independent and assisted living, rehabilitation, skilled nursing and memory support. Our employees are happy, motivated and driven. Here’s why …
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
All employees are equipped with masks while working.
- Daily screenings for COVID-related symptoms
- Color-coded cohort zones recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and Indiana Board of Health (IDH). Changed to IDH from ISDH
- Contact tracing for associates exposed to residents who test positive
From The Start.
When you join the CarDon team, you’re respected and rewarded the moment you walk into the door. Working with us, you’ll have access to amazing benefits the other places don’t offer. Welcome to the family.
- Weekly pay
- Flexible schedules
- Cell phone discounts with Sprint, Verizon and AT&T
- Premium access and discounts on hotels, Universal Studios, Disney World, movies, sporting events and concerts!
- LASIK and Sketchers discount programs
- Pet insurance
- Complimentary travel assistance available 24/7
- CarDon Bucks – save them up and be rewarded with something great!
The time is now for a rewarding, more exciting career path. Our team members are motivated, passionate, caring and always advancing. If you want to progress in your field, CarDon gives you the tools.
- Tuition Assistance Program
- Innovative training programs
- CarDon University – an online learning system with more than 800 courses
You’ve been part of the CarDon family – now create your future with us! We offer a wide variety of career paths, reward bright ideas and hard work and love to promote from within.
- Professional growth
- Career advancement opportunities
- Competitive salaries
- Generous benefits
- 401(k) retirement plan