Community: Carmel Health and Living
Location: Carmel, Indiana
- Provide nursing and nursing related services to residents consistent with their comprehensive assessment and plan of care.
- Maintaining a homelike environment for residents
- Protects and promotes resident rights
- Assists each resident to maintain independence and control to the greatest extent possible
Community: LifeSpan Home Health
Location: Bloomington, Indiana
- Assures compliance with regulatory aspects of the Personal Services Program.
- Reviews, proposes and implements policies and procedures that improve operations to promote increase qualityservices with annual budget guidelines.
- .Educates residents and family members on services available and promotes the availability of services.
- Attains revenue goals for Personal Services as defined in the yearly budget.
- Marketing-Health and Living in-house.
- Training-Utilizes Relias Computer System and assures that caregivers receive proper training and in-servicing.
- Evaluates service effectiveness/deficiencies and customer satisfaction; proposes and implements corrective action.
- Promptly processes service calls and effectively establishes priorities for service delivery.
- Recruits, trains and schedules caregivers. Selects staff for work assignments.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate up-to-date resident admission packages, service plans and staff schedules, andshares appropriate information with the staff to ensure smooth operation of services at all times.
- Adequately documents procedures and maintains an organized approach in handling routine operational matters.
- Accurately prepares billing information and submits information in a timely manner.
- Completes employee performance appraisals for designated staff in a timely manner. Demonstrates managementskills in evaluating performance and setting goals with the employees supervised.
- Assures designated staff complies with all policies and procedures.
- Handles personnel matters in prompt and professional fashion including disciplinary action and/or terminations.
The preceding list of essential functions is not exhaustive and may be supplemented.
Community: LifeSpan Therapy
Location: Paoli, Indiana
- Provide compassionate and quality rehabilitation services to residents under the directive of a physician and in collaboration with the Interdisciplinary Care Plan Team.
- Perform therapy or assign resident to a Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA)
- Communicate sufficient information about the treatment plan to nursing and other personnel to assure a team approach.
- Document therapy services and writes progress notes in accordance with Medicare Regulations.
Community: Copper Trace
Location: Westfield, Indiana
- Match the learning needs of nursing staff and non-nursing staff with educational programs designed to meet dynamic resident care demands.
- Assess the educational needs of staff
- Coordinate training programs based on identified needs
- Ensure that initial employee orientation and the annual in-service training program complies with state and federal guidelines
- Combine strong clinical skills with a compassionate, engaged personality and a dedication to ensuring exceptional patient outcomes and a high degree of patient satisfaction
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work well with a diverse population
Community: Hamilton Trace at Fishers
Location: Fishers, Indiana
- Responsible for coordinating and performing nursing activities
- Provide quality care appropriate to the ages and needs of the residents served
- Perform assessments of new and current residents
- Assist in the development and implementation of care plans to help residents maintain the highest physical and mental well-being