Community: Arbor Trace Health and Living
Location: Richmond, Indiana
- Assumes 24-hour per day responsibility and accountability for supervising the care of all residents on assigned unit(s).
- Supervises licensed nurses and other nursing personnel in the delivery of care and services according to each resident’s comprehensive resident assessment and plan of care.
- Manages unit(s) in accordance with facility philosophy and policies, standards of professional nursing practices, and all federal and state laws and regulations.
Community: CarDon Management Corp
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Responsible for directing all activities related to insurance and managed care contract applications.
- Duties may include developing and maintaining quality-improvement programs, collaborating with physicians and medical staff to ensure service expectations are being met, directing clinical policies and procedures.
- The Nurse Navigator serves as a resource for the case management team and other departments.
Community: Harbour Manor
Location: Noblesville, Indiana
- Assist the MDS Coordinator with the timely and accurate completion of the MDS assessments, and completes nursing care plans as assigned
- Participates in care plan developments according to current RAI guidelines and regulatory time frames
- Coordinate or assure completion of supporting documentation related to assessments and care plan is completed according to established criteria and nursing policies; and conducts on-going chart audits to confirm presence of this documentation
- Audit clinical records for proper notification of doctors and families and performs notification if needed or reports discrepancies to MDS Coordinator
- Monitor lab tests, test results, and appropriate notification of doctors.
Community: Rawlins House Health Living
Location: Pendleton, Indiana
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus!
- Participate in training new employees during their orientation to the facility
- Using the orientation checklist as guidance, the Preceptor will assist the new employee on the daily care of CarDon & Associates residents, documentation, communication and other unit responsibilities
Community: Hamilton Trace at Fishers
Location: Fishers, Indiana
$5,000 Sign-on Bonus for Night Shift!
- Responsible for coordinating and performing nursing activities
- Provide quality care appropriate to the ages and needs of the residents served
- Perform assessments of new and current residents
- Assist in the development and implementation of care plans to help residents maintain the highest physical and mental well-being