Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Responsible and accountable for the management of resident assessment and related care planning and the completion of the Resident Assessment Instrument (RAI)
- Manage the timely and accurate completion of the MDS assessments and signs MDS form
- Oversee the development of care plan in accordance with current RAI guidelines and regulatory time
- Evaluate each resident’s condition and medical data at admission and thereafter to determine when care plan revisions or reassessments are warranted
Community: Cumberland Trace
Location: Plainfield, Indiana
- Assumes 24-hour per day responsibility and accountability for supervising the care of all residents on assigned unit(s).
- Supervises licensed nurses and other nursing personnel in the delivery of care and services according to each resident’s comprehensive resident assessment and plan of care.
- Manages unit(s) in accordance with facility philosophy and policies, standards of professional nursing practices, and all federal and state laws and regulations.
Community: Copper Trace
Location: Westfield, Indiana
Day Shift/Evening Shift
- Responsible for coordinating and performing nursing activities
- Provide quality care appropriate to the ages and needs of the residents served
- Perform assessments of new and current residents
- Assist in the development and implementation of care plans to help residents maintain the highest physical and mental well-being